- is there protection from rain or wind?
- are there loos nearby?
- can you get your prams in there easily enough?
- is there an open coffee stand / cafe nearby?
- is your shot list well thought through and in the most practical and sensible order?
- do you have enough people on-deck to help look after little models?
- assign someone to look after styling - there's nothing worse than getting your shots only to realise there was a crinkle, a crease or a thread spoiling it
- be patient and prepared to wait for little people to get happy again
Monday, April 4, 2011
Location scouting tips
When scouting for the perfect location for your shoot you need to find somewhere that reflects the vibe of your brand, but you also need to be practical: